The 16sq features a boomless deck sweeper sail which incorporates an adjustable outhaul car.
This unique concept allows the finest of adjustment to achieve greater performance under a wider variety of conditions and points of sail.
Its large volume hulls also will support crews well over the 100kgs range without sacrificing performance.
It also features high lift daggerboards ensuring quick tacking and matched with Nacra,s timeless symmetrical hull shape, the 16sq offers a perfectly balanced high performance., high quality one design single handed catamaran.
- Moulded foam sandwich vinylester hulls
- Mesh trampoline
- In hull trampoline system
- Round cross beams
- Anodised spars
- Adjustable trapeze system
- Adjustable kick up rudders
- Positive ackerman steering system
- Carbon reinforced rudders and daggerboards
- Captive ball mast step system
- Sta-master adjusters
- Adjustable wing shaped diamond spreaders
- Aluminium tiller extension
- NYT deck sweeper sail
- 8-1 Harken mainsheet system
- Harken RCB traveller system
- Mast rotation controls
- 10-1 main downhaul
- Racing battens
- Square top Mylar mainsail
Plus Nacra’s 5 year warranty.