The Nacra is undoubtably one of the finest production boats available in the 16ft range.
The skeg type hullshape features fine V forward sections for high pointing and true tracking whilst the rounded aft sections give the 5.0 the ability to manoeuvre for easy tacks and fast gybes.
Simplicity and value are the key components of the 5.0
Featuring Nacra’s bridle foil, which allows the jib to be sheeted down lower, giving more power with less healing motion.
Kick up rudders ensure easy beaching and simple sailing.
For those who like to keep their high performance sailing simple and hassle free the 5.0 is unbeatable.
Boomless, limitless the Nacra 5.0 is the multirole catamaran capable of racing at the highest level or quietly cruising with friends on a lazy afternoon sail.
Nacra 5.0 has been called the pocket rocket.
Plus Nacra’s 5 year warranty
- Moulded white foam sandwich hulls
- Non skid decks
- Grey mesh trampoline
- Round cross beams
- Anodised spars
- Coated shrouds/rolled swage fittings
- Double trapeze system
- Adjustable kick up rudders
- Positive ackerman steering system
- Carbon reinforced rudders
- Captive mast ball system
- Sta-master diamond adjusters
- Adjustable wing shaped spreaders
- Exclusive bridle foil system
- NYT racing boomless mainsail;
- Racing battens
- Vertical cut Dacron racing jib
- Harken RCB traveller car
- Barber hauler
- Mast spanner system
- 10-1 main downhaul;
- 3-1 jib luff system
- Optional spinnaker kit available